Yes, that’s me. (Not literally – do I need to say that?) Only, in the next picture I’m falling off the bed.
I have to be honest – I was dead set against this blog getting too personal. Then I started blogging, and remembered that I care about other things besides makeup and skin care as I reminded myself with the urge to share things like this.
So while I was perusing my bookmarked blogs of people who manage to post regularly, I came across the cheerful summer resolutions of this girl, and decided it might make me more accountable to my own plans to put them up here and have to stare at this post in horror that I actually said, errr…typed these out loud.
1. Fit into my favorite jeans.
2. Post regularly.
3. Figure out what I want to do with my life! This is huge I know. But today I realized that, as Nigel says in The Devil Wears Prada:
“You are not trying. You, are whining.”
So I’ve decided to make a conscious effort to immerse myself in architecture and design for the rest of the summer and decide exactly how I’m going to live with it.
4. Go to the beach (This seems obvious. But it’s been years.)
5. Volunteer with the Look Good Feel Better Foundation again, and Habitat for Humanity, which I’ve always wanted to do.
6. Find an awesome apartment. Just putting that out there. Universe, are you listening?
There are lots more of course, but these are the first things that popped into my head, probably because they’d make me the happiest now.