9 days and counting until:
- I turn off my alarm for the next three weeks
- I care about the cardboard crumbs potentially stuck in my hair, clothes and everywhere in my apartment
- I stop asking myself why it was a good idea to take 6 classes this semester. Really.
- I never have to call a light fixture a luminaire again, or hear another lighting story in which my teacher was right, and the rest of the world, contractors, electricians were wrong. Again.
- I don’t have to talk about identity, hybridity or colonialism until January or analyze another book that the author probably intended to have way less meaning than we’re giving it.
- I’ll have time to edit my massive final project and make it portfolio worthy since it’s unlikely that’s going to happen in the next 9 days.
- Nina and I crack open the Peach Chardonnay, and I cook a real meal for the first time in a month.
In the meantime, there will be lots of this: